Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceHigher Education (University +) · 1 decade ago

How do you get a degree in animation?

I need 2 know lke wut coarses u have 2 take in order 2 get a good job in animation (like drawing the cartoons of tv shows) What is a good college to study it @? I really want 2 get into this feild. If u can answer my question that would b great! THANKS!!!

Favorite Answer

Well, I would suggest to look into schools that offer your degree. I know for a fact that a lot of art schools offer animation as a degree. One of the top art schools is Art Institute of L.A. but if you go to this website you will be able to find more Art Institutes, one that is near you: www.artinstitutes.edu

Top 3D Animation Program : http://3danimationcartoons.com/?Nykz

By drawing.