Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceHigher Education (University +) · 1 decade ago

How do you get a degree in animation?

I need 2 know lke wut coarses u have 2 take in order 2 get a good job in animation (like drawing the cartoons of tv shows) What is a good college to study it @? I really want 2 get into this feild. If u can answer my question that would b great! THANKS!!!

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Well, I would suggest to look into schools that offer your degree. I know for a fact that a lot of art schools offer animation as a degree. One of the top art schools is Art Institute of L.A. but if you go to this website you will be able to find more Art Institutes, one that is near you: www.artinstitutes.edu

• 5 years ago

Top 3D Animation Program : http://3danimationcartoons.com/?Nykz

• 1 decade ago

By drawing.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.