Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Jack J asked in Entertainment & MusicMusic · 1 decade ago

What's the cover band song: "I've got a feeling everything's going to turn out alright - all I need is you"

I was at a bar called "The Park Bench" in Buckhead in Atlanta. They played a song which I've heard tons of times before by similar types of cover bands, but I can't find the original artist or song title. I think it's an 80's song. One of the verses goes, "I've got a feeling everything's going to turn out alright - all I need is you"

This sound is stuck in my head and I've searched online for an hour with no luck. Thanks for any answers to save me my sanity!

Favorite Answer

'Hooked on a Feeliing' by B.J. Thomas

Is it B.J. Thomas- Hooked on a Feeling? 1970's

check out this link for an audio sample.

http://www.amazon.com/B-J-Thomas-Greatest-Hits-Rhi...

Source(s): amazon.com B.J. Thomas greatest hits
  • ?

Dolly Parton-Light of a Clear Blue Morning ???

Big Trouble- All I need is you ???