Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

would hollistors/ AE clothes fit me?

Ok, i am 12 years old, am a size 16/18 for jeans. Do you think that a pair of Hollister's, or American eagle jeans would fit me?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Whatever the "label"....don't label yourself....if it fits and you feel good wearing it, then it's all you girlfriend!

Source(s): Me...16/18 all my life. Feeling good, looking fine...Lindsey Lohan/Paris Hilton, where the hell is YOUR behind?
  • 1 decade ago

i love ae but i hate there jeans and the way they fit. hollister is much better!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

probably not hollister. hollister is made for people that are very skinny and short. try abercrombie and maybe ae.

• 1 decade ago

Love those stores !! But I think ur too small for their jeans.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

yeah proboly try abercrombie 2 they have cute stuff 2

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

They might be too big, but abercrombie has smaller pants.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

are you fat???... they come in any sizes... um im worning you... if you werent a prep preppy and your becoming preppy then like dont shop there... cause right when you walk in there you smell preppy you act preppy and your like a looner... dont be goth and go preppy... I tried... your friends turn on you and its horrible!

Source(s): chunkers95@aol.com
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

And you care to wear this garbage because?

• 1 decade ago

WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO WEAR HOLISTER OR AE CLOTHES?

ick!

• 1 decade ago

They will be too big.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.