would hollistors/ AE clothes fit me?

Ok, i am 12 years old, am a size 16/18 for jeans. Do you think that a pair of Hollister's, or American eagle jeans would fit me?

Favorite Answer

Whatever the "label"....don't label yourself....if it fits and you feel good wearing it, then it's all you girlfriend!

Source(s): Me...16/18 all my life. Feeling good, looking fine...Lindsey Lohan/Paris Hilton, where the hell is YOUR behind?

i love ae but i hate there jeans and the way they fit. hollister is much better!

probably not hollister. hollister is made for people that are very skinny and short. try abercrombie and maybe ae.

Love those stores !! But I think ur too small for their jeans.

yeah proboly try abercrombie 2 they have cute stuff 2

They might be too big, but abercrombie has smaller pants.

are you fat???... they come in any sizes... um im worning you... if you werent a prep preppy and your becoming preppy then like dont shop there... cause right when you walk in there you smell preppy you act preppy and your like a looner... dont be goth and go preppy... I tried... your friends turn on you and its horrible!

Source(s): chunkers95@aol.com

And you care to wear this garbage because?

WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO WEAR HOLISTER OR AE CLOTHES?

ick!

They will be too big.