Where can I find information on a wreck that happened sometime in November on interstate 81 in Va?

The wreck was near the Natural Bridge exit and involved a younger guy with the first name of Cody (I am uncertain of last name). I have checked local newspaper archives and was unable to find any information.

Favorite Answer

Police report.

Get a map and check what County it was in or nearest city. Check with either the State Police of the area or with the city or town police if it was in one of them. Was a police report written? If it was not there may be no record. Was it a bad accident and his car would have need to be repaired - try to locate a garage where it could have been repaired. If you need to talk to someone to ask questions during your period of locating this / call the Chamber of Commerce in the city or town involved.

If you've checked the local paper archives and cannot find any information, I would suggest giving Google a try. If that doesn't work, you could try contacting the highway patrol (or state trooper) office. They may be willing to disclose some information about the crash to you. My friend's mother was able to get information on her daughter's car accident from the highway patrol (for a lawsuit) because it was public information. Good luck! :)

Maybe with the Police Records...the number should be in the phone book or you can get it from calling any of the police department numbers.