phone bill?

if someone calls me with free long distance will it show up on my phone bill?

Favorite Answer

no, not with a pots line ( landlines), but with VoiP...yes, because you have a computer log, all in coming and outgoing calls are recorded, also all cellphone calls...you can look up on-line, including pre-paid cell-phones!

It will show on your bill that that phone number called you but the amount next to the number should read 0.00 for no charge.

Not on a regular phone bill, but it would show up on a cell phone bill.

• TD R

No, it should not. It might just show up as a incoming call. But you should not be charged.

Hehehehehehe i might want to counter your shaggy dog tale With this one: One couple is discussing approximately their previous, modern-day and destiny. The husband asks his spouse: “If I die, with whom you will stay?” spouse responded with unhappy temper: “With my sister”. Then spouse additionally asked to Husband: “With whom you will stay if I died?” Husband responded: “i visit stay with your sister too.”

if you weren't talking to some other woman,you wouldn't have to worry about wether or not your gf/wife will find out.be a man and be faithfull!

No.

i dont know?