Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

phone bill?

if someone calls me with free long distance will it show up on my phone bill?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

no, not with a pots line ( landlines), but with VoiP...yes, because you have a computer log, all in coming and outgoing calls are recorded, also all cellphone calls...you can look up on-line, including pre-paid cell-phones!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It will show on your bill that that phone number called you but the amount next to the number should read 0.00 for no charge.

• 1 decade ago

Not on a regular phone bill, but it would show up on a cell phone bill.

• TD R
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

No, it should not. It might just show up as a incoming call. But you should not be charged.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 years ago

Hehehehehehe i might want to counter your shaggy dog tale With this one: One couple is discussing approximately their previous, modern-day and destiny. The husband asks his spouse: “If I die, with whom you will stay?” spouse responded with unhappy temper: “With my sister”. Then spouse additionally asked to Husband: “With whom you will stay if I died?” Husband responded: “i visit stay with your sister too.”

• 1 decade ago

if you weren't talking to some other woman,you wouldn't have to worry about wether or not your gf/wife will find out.be a man and be faithfull!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i dont know?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.