Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsGames & Gear · 1 decade ago

Is anyone else having trouble with the PLAYSTATION store on the Playstation 3?

I can login on the PS3 but when I try to download something on the PLAYSTATION store, It says "An error has occurred during the download operation" PLEASE HELP

Favorite Answer

No, the playstation store is fine on mine, i would call consumer services. i talked to them today about something that i was curious about on my ps3 and they helped me out a lot.

• lot

purchase a Wii. this is a lot greater advantageous than Playstation. Yup Wii >>> psBen de seni seviyorum ? ugh that jogs my memory of a stupid action picture... lol this is stupid. You of course copied and pasted that from an internet site. Google translate can't be that good. Edit: lulz i'm not bilingual. i can't communicate English fleuntly. And Austin Powers sucks. It sucks so undesirable. feels like i'm gonna get the BA. *smugface* nicely, i be attentive to the thank you to spell! Robin isn't a Turkish call btw. this is strange. Edit: oh Dan </3 :(