What's a good excuse for not having a myspace?

Look, yes it's true. I'm not allowed to get a myspace. But if the people at school or elsewhere ask me why I don't have one, what's a good excuse for it?

Favorite Answer

Tell them that you have a real social life and you don't need myspace, it is a waist of time, to busy chating with real people face to face

First off honor your parents wishes as they are only looking out for you and are very concerned.

If you have not seen the TV show Dateline, I suggest that you ask your parents to locate it on your TV and all sit down and watch it.

what you need to really know is that no mater who you exchange emails or other notes with on the Internet you may not know them, there background etc.

The Dateline show is all about catching Predators that for the most part hang out on My Space and look for young girls as well as boys. I'll stop there, but you may be able to figure out why.

tell the people at school or else ware that you have seen the Dateline show and relate what you saw to them.

it's only better to be safe than end up a sadistic. Stay and Play Safe.

either:

1.you don't have internet

2.your computer is broken

3.for some unknown reason when you go to myspace.com it freezes up your computer.

4.your parents are jerks

5.say that myspace is lame

um thats all i can think of at the momment...

but you know theres a way to get a myspace without having your parents knowing you have one...if you want to know then email me

• That your parents got suckered by the news and don't allow you to have one.....why lie?

but if you're going to, tell them "I'm not willing to get trapped into the drug-like addiction of an internet chat site where people cyber and conform to the 'cool' thing to do....."

coz that's why I dont' have one anymore....i had one before it got cool......so just be like....

Yea, i don't do myspace, i do yahoo answers!...it's cooler!....lmao!!!

Source(s): me.....IM me sometime....you seem kinda cool

tell them cuz u dont want to have a virus and risk ur computer...did u know dat myspace is the site that has the most virus.

Tell them that your parents care enough about you to protect you from the majority of the wierdos out there in cyberspace, and besides, you have a real life, why would ya need it? LOL..

Parental software censorship has blocked the link.

Add that you can't crack it yet. (adds to the rebelious rating).

just say who has time?