Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 1 decade ago

Could she be a sex addict? She's still a virgin?

I just found out that my twin has been masurbating quite frequently. It's pretty much every night and she can't get sex off her mind. Even after she is done, she craves it even more. I know she's still a virgin because she would never do it, and she doesn't have a viberator. She was never sexually abused, just exposed to sex at an extremely young age(five I think)

Favorite Answer

Sex addiction is quite common, and can be naturally produced by normal stimulation. It's a natural thing to want, and can be very hard to say no too. Does she seem to have it under control, or is it starting to consume her? It might be something to have an honest talk with her about.

I dont know, its possible that she could be a sex addict, but in my opinion its just normal, I knew a person that used to do that every night too, but eventually they stopped so she may be going through a stage or something, I think every body does

• Krista

seems normal to me, she has sexual energy, like most of us, and in her exposure to sex she found a way to release it. Now that she's releasing it she can recognize when its there. Perhaps being exposed to sex so early helped her curiosity about the whole topic along and she later discovered masturbation. Now that you've discovered it maybe you'll start

It could be or she might be experimenting or going through a phase. Just thank God she is not having sex with men out there;

it is possible with the celebirty sex-obsessed culture we live in today. Sometimes people love the fantasy more than the reality.

That's why voyeriusm and reality tv is so popular

She's probably in her prime right now. Its much better for her to be masturbating than to be out there having different sexual partners. Much safer that way.

I don't think that she is a sex addict but is enjoying masturbating and experiencing orgasms from it. It is not wrong with masturbating because it makes her more aware of her sex organs and how they function.

A sex-addicted twin? The two of you should make a video...

I'd pay you for it, you know...