which movie?

what movie should I watch with my 6 year old brother?

a).flushed away

b).happy feet

c).open season

Favorite Answer

happy feet!

The Nativity

My 7 year old is dying to see flushed away.

Happy Feet. It's a funny movie and doesn't have any profanity or crude humor; however, there are a few scary moments.

Any will work well, although "Open Season" gets a little crude with the humor.

Shaw: [enters his cabin and looks in his refrigerator] Somebody's been eatin' my candy!

Shaw: [sees his overturned chair] Somebody's been sitting in my chair!

Shaw: [goes to his toilet] Somebody... FORGOT TO FLUSH! Aaargh!

Happy Feet at the IMAX theater

• ?

The Exorcist

Whichever you will plan on watching and I say Happy Feet.

Happy Feet was lovely, and you're in the wrong category dear. Or you're being clever, seeing as this is where most people on YA are, being snarky and combative.

happy feet. they all tend to have something for the older viewer, which maybe a 6 yr old might not get, but its funny and entertaining. well i liked it ...shhhhh

Happy Feet, but what does this have to do with religion?