Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

HEY COOL.....but how do i do it?

All the cool little hearts and symbols on here.....is it like a myspace?....or is there another way....how do i make them?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

It is called a alt and numpad. They are special symbols that you make holding the alt button and a number on the num pad.

Examples:

hold alt and 3 to make ♥

hold alt and 2 to make ☻

hold alt and 1 to make ☺

hold alt and 9 to make ○

hold alt, 1, 5, and 6 to make £

Those are some of my faves.

• 1 decade ago

ok...so if you're using windows, click on start - go to run - type in charmap

this will get you the character map - it'll tell you how to make each of the characters in the bar thingy at the bottom

for example to make a heart ALT+2665

hope this helps

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It is called using alt and the numpad. There are different combinations, and you can find them by searching on google. I've taken the time to look for you.

• bon b
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Click on start on your pc, programs, accessories, sytem tools. Under system tools, there is a character map. Click on the character you want, then copy and paste. Hope that helps.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • CT
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Actually I was wandering how you did that too.

• DORY
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

And your question is?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.