Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsOther - Diseases · 1 decade ago

Recurring common cold and sinus infection symptoms...?

I don't have a fever but often I will have a stomach ache. I always have a cough, stuffy or runny nose, headache sometimes, and my throat hurts in the morning. I've been to the doctors about 4 or 5 times in the past 2 months and they always say the same thing. This is starting to get really annoying because sometimes it's so bad I can't go to school so I miss out on my school work which really bugs me. I want some ideas on what I can do I've just been perscribed 2 new medications and I really doubt that they will work seeing as though I've been perscribed about 3 or 4 medications and none of them have worked. I am 13 years old and a little over weight but not that much. Only serious answers please.

I have alergies and asthma I am on all my medicine and taking shots once a month but it doesn't help.

I have stayed away from sweets lately. The exception my nana made cookies but I only had like 2 of them. I haven't had soda in a while either. I've been drinking lots of water and orange juice and been eating healthy.

Favorite Answer

try not eating sweets drinking pop and stay away from dust, drink lost of water I also found bottled water is better. And keep the heat down at nite. I take Tylenol cold and sinus I wake up with a stuffy nose a little sore throat but once I get up and going its better, It's the only thing I found that works I had a women last year who took all kinds of meds the doc gave her but I was better in days. I hope this helps. Happy new year

try tomato tea-basic ingredients are tomato juice, tobasco sauce, celery...it is online and watch how much tabasco you use it clears the sinus. Antibiotics make it worse a lot of times or quits working...I have had good results with the tomato tea and you can find it online easy

Sounds like alergies to me but im no doctor