I am half black and half white. What do I need to do inorder to have a white baby?

Favorite Answer

I'd suggest it shouldn't matter a damn. Fall in love with whom you choose, and love the offspring. All kids are wonderful. But that's the natural opinion of someone who hasn't known the pain of discrimination, as you may have done. So I sympathise. Yet the world is certainly growing more sensible. Increasingly people of different ethnic origins etc are winning respect in mixed communities (even in USA). Perhaps you could just have faith in the intelligence of your own child, and his/her capacity to achieve satisfaction and contentment; especially if raised in a loving family. By the way, I wonder which half of you is black, and which white? I'm part Arab and part Irish myself, descended from convicts and forbears of great distinction, but I can never really tell the bits apart. Perhaps it would help if I was piebald. Of course, because of our migrant background in Australia most of us are mongrels and proud of it, apart from the newer arrivals who can be a bit difficult to live with (I think its because they take things so seriously, poor sods). As a kid at school, proud of my Arab grandfather and our long family history, I'd often be called "a wog". I'd just say "I know what I am - but do you know what you are?" and laugh at them. Self-respect, without hubris, is what is important. Good luck

Source(s): A long life

Strange queston.

You can't change your DNA and you can't change the fact that your child will carry 1/2 of your genes.

You CAN choose a caucasian mate, if you desire.

With such a mate, I presume your offspring would carry 1/4 "black" and 3/4 "white" genes. Still a mixed race child, so some characteristics might show the mix.

Sorry that this is so important to you, but there is nothing more you can do, other than adopt.

By the way... Most all "white" people are mixed to one extent or another. Most people have an "Indian" or other minority ancestor they are unaware of. There is no such thing as "pure" blood where humans are concerned.

A friend of mine was born to a white mother and seemingly white father. When she came out white/black mix. The father was furious since he guessed she cheated on him. Come to find out there was a black grandmother on the fathers side no one talked about. She will also have the chance to have a very dark black child due to the genes or she could have a blond hair blue eyes baby.

it would even out to the comparable quantity of the two races. enable's say Barrack Obama(blended) and Halle Berry(blended) had a sprint one. That toddler might have 2 completely white grandmothers and 2 completely black grandfathers. the toddler will nevertheless be blended. because it has black and white on the two factors. So, technically the toddler would be the two as blended as his mothers and dads. while, Barrack and Michelle's toddlers are extra black than white because of the fact Barrack is 0.5 and nil.5 on an identical time as Michelle is punctiliously black. additionally, Halle Berry's daughter is extra white than black because of the fact Halle Berry is 0.5 and nil.5 on an identical time as Gabriel Aubry is punctiliously white. Make experience?

being all white yourself and reproducing with a white man is the only way to ensure a white baby.

since you are mixed that is a gene that you will pass on to your baby.

he or she will still be somewhat darker complected then a Caucasian baby (as long as the baby's father is Caucasian)

Why would this be a big deal anyway?

• SoCal

One never knows which genes will prevail when a baby is conceived. You will have to leave that up to God. Of course your odds will greatly improve if the father will be white, but it doesn't guarantee that your child will also be white. Also, however the child looks, he/she will still be part black, and I hope you and the father will teach him/her to be proud of their background.

Because you are both, there is a chance that your baby will come out loking mixed ether way. my friends blk/wht and his wife is wht and they still look like they are part blk so it really has to do with the gean pool. how it all comes out in the wash but if you really feel more wht then you might be better adopting

Find a white spouse or adopt a white baby

Why would it matter whether your baby is black or white. Most likely though, it would be mostly black because it is a more dominant gene.

marry a white man