Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Why are you sitting in Y!A when it's New Years?

I had a bad time this year. Tonight was not the highlight of my social calendar of the year so I called it an early night and decided to see who else was around. So why are you not partying?

• DanaV
    Favorite Answer

I was supposed to go to a party, but now my dad won't let me =(. I'm so sad. So that's why I'm on Y!A. *tear*

I'm gonna party late tonight. Me and my friends are gettting together around 8:00 pm (Central Time) So, till then, I'm answering questions and chatting with some friends.

At least until I reach my daily limit. Then I'll just be chatting

New Year's Eve is over for me. Its midday here on New Years Day. But i didnt do much last night. Im preg with my first bubba so i just ate lollies and watched the fireworks on TV. Im just going over to my mother's house this afternoon for a visit and to have a chat....apart from that...thats it.

Sorry to see your year didnt go so well. Hopefully it will be better for you in the coming year.

Same reason you're here. I had a bad year this year, too. I'm just going to sit around and socialize with whoever wants to chat with me.

Because it's only 7:16 p.m. No parties have started yet around here!

BTW its New Year's EVE and i start to party at 9

The reasons are many, I don't drink and drive, I don't know anyone here really, I am alone so why bother w/the crap at the local tavern?

• RIDLEY

We have children. Responsibilities do not end on New Year's Eve. Remember that!

• Carl

It's only 5:15 and my guests haven't arrived yet.

going out in 1 hour