Aubrey asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 1 decade ago

Eyebrows!!?

Eyebrows??????!!?

Eyebrows?!?

Let's say that you've never done your eyebrows yet. Ever. And let's also say that you've never waxed your upper lip before, ever. Can that effect your appearance? For example: not looking good when your hair is up in a ponytail or bun or something? When your hair is up.

F.Y.I. THIS QUESTION ISN'T ABOUT ME!!!!

JUST CURIOUS!

Favorite Answer

Yes it can make you look better I would think just make sure if you wax your eyebrows you dont' get them too thin and you dont' get too big of an arch in them then you look like you have this excited look on your face all the time

Oh I think I just answered this one! Yes it probably does affect your appearance. Having shaped eyebrows really changes your appearance. Just look at Natalie Umbruglia before and after she had her eyebrows done!

yes, it very well can, it depends about how thick the hair is in that particular area, hope i helped :)