internet dating????

Anyone have a good experience with them? What sites worked? I'm on eharmony & it is not worth my time or money.

Favorite Answer

it works if go into it with knowing what you want

we have had a great experience out of it we started talking in august 2006 started dating in sepetember of 2006 and plan to get married in january of 2007

the site we met on was mate1.com its free for women but men have to pay :(

good luck to u

I can say that Internet dating can be very positive, it has worked for me. I have had 4 relationships develop from Internet dating, the last one becoming my wife just last year and I have made many friends from meeting people on the Internet. I had best luck from Nine MSN (Match.com) and Yahoo Personals from which I met my wife.Some of them are costly I know but you need to test a few before you find the better ones. Good luck

They will find you someone to date,unfortunately its another person who cant get a date and had to pay them for help. The kind of person you would want to date is already married. Don't waste your money, just ask the wankers who visit Yahoo answers why they are not married, and say that if they tell you what are the specific defects they have that have kept them single you will think about it and date the guy who has defects that you are willing to ignore.

Have you ever tried chat or fantasy sports? I found they are better than any dating site. You have the option of really getting to know someone rather than exchanging emails.

JUST SIGN UP FREE BELOW AND MEET MORE THAN 24,000,000 MALES AND FEMALES WITH PICTURES FOR DATING,FRIENDSHIP,CHATTING AND MUCH MORE THIS IS THE BIGGEST NETWORK ONLINE THIS IS ONE OF THE MOST VISITED SITES ONLINE CLICK HERE AND JOIN NOW- http://urlkick.com/1417

don't waste your money, just go to free sites and chat

well yes. i enjoy a lot of times in web cam chatting. having oral sex on cam 2 cam is a new a wonderful experience. any girl can contact me or im me . i will please her if she make me harder

Try google - ing this question.

bad idea

why dnt you email me keelfbeel@yahoo.co.in....lets see if it works out..