Leila asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

Residue left in hair?

I have a party to go to in an hour and their is conditioner residue in my hair. I do not have time to wash it so do you have any tips on getting it out or styling my hair so it isn't too noticable?

• shabo
    Favorite Answer

what part of the hair is it all over or what????? u can put a little bit of like baby powder or some kind of powder on it that will help from looking oily or greasy

Do me a want however i do no longer comprehend you in my opinion,in the experience that your stylist ask you to no longer wash your hair, do no longer! i'm a stylist and we tell our clientele issues b/c we've paid money to be knowledgeable the suitable way and then we've license to preserve our clientele.She's suitable do no longer wash your hair enable her cope with it .no longer being humorous yet she has surpassed the STATE board examination for a reason she did no longer do merely a kind's hair she additionally had 2 take a handwritten attempt issued and made in basic terms with the aid of state board examiners and that they are promptly with the aid of the e book.i've got considered human beings ought to bypass back 2-3 x's merely b/c they could no longer bypass the federal regulation and sanitation coming from a text cloth e book.So i'm asserting that to assert this; she did her time now enable her cope with your crime after all, that's what your figuring out to purchase customer service no longer in basic terms getting your hair completed!!!! enable her be the beautician b/c in the experience that your hair comes out and u did it u will merely ought to attend & desire it grows back if she is the reason u will benefit $$$ and she or he would be waiting to loose her license for existence, so I doubt she is going to tell you incorrect.believe me ,we are able to no bypass with the aid of that for no person hair is my existence.my profession!!!!

A fine-toothed comb can get some of it out, but you may not have one. Lemon juice can cut the oils... sprinkle it on a brush or comb, and then pull that through your hair.

brush it until you don't see anything that your talking about, maybe it's a setting lotion residue. Style then spray to hold.

Source(s): hairdresser

u can put a perm on your hair and let it dry for bout 18 min then your hair will be cute.

Just try to incorporate the "wet" look into your hair.

Rinse it with vinager and wash will be fine

a cute puff pony like in your avatar

put on a hat.