Final Fantasy help?

Im playing Final Fantasy XII, and I dont know how to get to how to get to Mt. Bur-Omisace, any suggestions?

Favorite Answer

I'm assuming you've at least made it to the Golmore Jungle. There's two ways from there to get to Mt. Bur-Omisace, each with their own disadvantages.

- From Eruyt vilage, head eastwards. Here you'll have to face a boss, Elder Wyrm, if you wish to progress. He's right after the room with the gate crystal. If you continue eastward, you'll head into the Paramina Rift. Mt. Bur-Omisace is on the north east section of this map.

- From Eruyt village, head all the way south into the Feywood. If you head eastwards and hug the north wall of the Feywood, you'll end up in the Paramina Rift, and then you can head north east to the mountain.

Although you do not fight a boss this way, the enemies in the south of the Golmore jungle area and the Feywood are very hard to kill at this stage of the game and you'll probably have to run your way through - from the moment you see the hellhounds in the Golmore jungle until you get into the Paramina Rift. The enemies are much safer there.

I actually haven't played Final Fantasy XII yet, but you can get help from this great site: www.gamefaqs.com

Good luck!