How do I keep the neighbor's peacocks out of my yard?

Favorite Answer

ok tell them u have laid baits for snail slugs and rats n mice around ur back yard and in ur garden and tell them that for their peacocks safety they should be kept outta ur yard

this bait is very attractive to peacocks

if that dosent work then i would ring ur local council or ranger and make an official complaint

Why do you want them out of your yard? What a lovely thing to look at in the morning! My neighbor's dog always comes over and pees on our car. I'd take the peacock any day.

Put a gate around your yard. Then, if they some how get in again, I think you should go to them and tell them how rude it is.

Call your local redneck! They will have the tools, the experience and the human resources to properly take care of this issue. Look for the name "Bubba" when you contact a redneck for their services, you'll know he will be well respected in his community.

Shotgun!

BB gun's can be very useful or depending on the city you live in call animal control.

Get a dog

borrow a dog

put up an eletric fence

go over to there house and say please keep your peacoks out my yard or ill shoot em (which btw you can they our on your land) and why would they even have peacoks?