promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

I have just bought a laptop with a slight fault, it only comes on when the laptop is upside down,?

when I turn it the right way up it goes off, I cannot switch it on at all when it is the right way up, I would really appreciate any suggestions as to what the problem could be, thanks.

Update:

I was informed that there was a fault with the power button which is why I got it so cheap

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I would either visit the place where you bought it or if you live near a best buy..they have those geek squad guys that you can just go ask questions, probably even bring in your labtop as well..cb

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Could be a loose battery. Remove it and put it back in again, making sure it's snapped in tight. If it's not that, you probably need to visit the shop.

• 1 decade ago

Technically, I cannot tell you what the problem is, but if you just purchased it, then it is still under warranty. Return it and get a new one.

• 1 decade ago

probaly a short circut or loose wire you should call the retailer that sold it so you can get a replacement scence it was falty at purchase

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Nomadd
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

You must have gotten the Australian model.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.