Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingBaby Names · 1 decade ago

A baby name?

I'm having such a hard time, I'm due with my third child in Feb and I don't have a name picked out yet. My first two kids I had their name picked out when I was no more than 3 months along. But I think I may have finally come up with a unique name I like and I want to know what people think.

Lucca Shaun (yes Lucca came from ER and it's greek)

Favorite Answer

I really like it. What are the names of your other kids? I love unique names and I've never really heard of Lucca besides on ER. I think Shaun goes great with it.

I really like the sound of that name!! You don't hear it very often which is a good thing! Good Luck!!

I'd spell it like the character does on ER, "Luka".

good name but I would spell Luca with one c

• Erika

Sounds cute and it's not too common. What are his siblings' names?

It's not bad. I kind of like Lucien better.

I like it.