Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsHockey · 1 decade ago

who would win in a fight?

i know daniel briere would never fight but if he ever did who would win.....briere or crosby?

Favorite Answer

That would be a stupid fight. Two guys who make a living scoring shouldn't be using their hands to hit each other, they should be scoring.

Even though I don't like Crosby because of his complaining to the refs all the time, I think Crosby would win. Crosby is 5-11, 193 lbs. and Briere is 5-10, 178 lbs. Not a huge difference but I think Crosby would get the edge. Briere has had two fights over his NHL career, while Crosby still has no fights in the NHL.

Danny Boy is a retard!!!!!!!

Even if Briere is a french canadian ( like I am) Crosby speaks french, they're both Canadian, you don't know what the hell you're talking about.

Now as for the fight, I'll have to go with Briere...

Crosby fighting... I mean he has a lot less experience.

Crosby would kill little Briere. Crosby leg is the size of Briere, but Briere is a great player, but Crosby would definitely kick his a-s-s.

GO HABS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

• Jamie

Who really cares. That is not what they do. Watching a fight between Crosby and Briere would be as exciting as kissing your sister!!! get serious and ask a real question!!

I think it would be a toss up, Crosby said he doesn't want to fight because he might injure himself (like Ryan Malone for example who broke his arm in a fight). Briere I think could possible put up a good fight with his experience. I think it would be down to who ever looses his footing first.

As for Briere would never fight...what happened with Briere vs. Comrie? (Nov 13th)

briere all the way,

or guastad, the big brother ,will help out briere of course like always, but it ain't a bad thin

Hey Jonathan P!! Crosby is not french, He is from Nova Scotia not Quebec and being a east coast canadian boy qualifies him to be able to kick anyone's as$.

probably briere, he has more experience in the NHL than crosby.

Hey dannyboy. Crosby's french to! I think itd be a draw. They just tie each other up and the refs would get in.

I say briere