Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevision · 1 decade ago

who is better Mitch hedberg or Dane cook?

Favorite Answer

No doubt Dane cook is....his cd's are freakin hilarious!!!cb

Mitch Hedberg was hilarious! One of my favorites. Similar one-liner style as Steven Wright. Dane is funny, too. But my vote goes to Mitch.

May his soul rest in peace.

mitch hedbergh is dead so it's not much of a contest but dane cook is overrated and will soon fade out

Dane Cook cause hes so much hotter!, and hes funny too

I don't find Dane Cook to be THAT funny, but he is so hot, I don't mind watching him at all!

Hedburg is awesome. Dane Cook is alright, but he's boring unless you get to see him. His whole act is based on how squirrely he is on stage. Hedburg is all about the one liners and doesn't move around when he talks, so it's fine just to listen to him.