Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

is tupac in prison or jail?

well we know tupac is alive cuz u cant make albums after u die but where is he

Favorite Answer

He dead, artists normally have a lot of tracks that never make it on CDs. Prince for example, stated that he has about 300 songs that have never been released or put on any type of CD. So even after hes long gone well be hearing new stuff from him. I wish Aaliyah did the same :(

I don't know....I don't like rap.

but I can tell you this, artists for each cd end up recording about 40 songs...and only up to 21 of them make it...so think of all the cd's he has out....it's very likely that he is dead...

now if he started making videos we'd know he's alive. haha.

but people have claimed to see him and then he ran for a car....however I live in Florida, I see paris hilton look a likes all the time. lol.

He's not in jail he hangs out with Elvis and Jim Morrison.

Honey when you hear songs from 2Pac these songs are obviously songs he recorded before he died that just never got put out. And if he were alive why do you think he's in jail.

Uh, Pac's dead.

Sorry. I loved his music too. But he's toast, baby.

The reason he's able to "make albums" posthumously is that he left behind quite a bit of raw, unreleased work - from freestyles to half-finished tracks - that producers are able to remix and remaster, oftentimes laying "guest" vocals over the tracks to finish a work, or even lacing Pac's words over completely new cuts with new artists, which results in the "new" collabos that have come out despite Pac's being deceased.

So, "where is he?" Depending on your individual beliefs, he's either in heaven or hell, but he's certainly in the grave.

What a shame.

• sticky

I'm pretty sure he is dead but I am curious as to how this guy had SO much unreleased material. It seems very unnatural. Elvis has released stuff after his death but the amount from Tupac is crazy.

if i recall it was 4 or more years ago tupac was **** las vegas,nv

dont remember any court cases over it but there may of been.

his mother released earlier songs tupac did

My sources tell me Tupac was spotted at Saddam Husseins hanging Saturday in Iraq. If you listen to the audio of the footage you'll here somebody chanting "Thug Life, Thug Life" in Arabic.

I believe Tupac's murder was made up to cover up the fact he went on a killing spree and killed an elderly couple in a high speed chase. The officer was then made up the murder to cover up the fact he had large amount of cocaine in his system. I believe he is in Alcatraz.

are u an idiot? first prison and jail are the same thing...go to school. Never heard of people recording things before they die??? well if he was alive and prison it would be certain wouldn't it!!!!!!!!!!! omg

omg...wow pac is dead ppl say that he lived in the studio and recorded like 80 songs or sumthin like that and theres only like around 16 on a ablum or less so that's how there's cds on from him 2 day!!!!