Brothers working together good/bad?

I have two brothers working for me, I am seeing conflict already, anyone out there have any good suggestions for me?

Favorite Answer

I BET YOU THEY WILL END UP KNUCKLING(fighting) as i have worked with brothers before & be careful it's not over you!!!!!

• KC

Conflict is part of business, unless you only hire spineless wimps who will just go along to get along. Such types will put avoiding conflict ahead of making money for the business...not a good thing. If the conflict is normal business conflict you need to cope with it, if it goes deeper in to family relationship, sibling rivalry, etc keep in mind that you can still love your brothers and fire them.

Its best to keep relationships such as buddies, friends, brothers, sisters, parents off the corporate scenario lest you may end with no relationship. Money is often the roots of all evils thus conflicts, differences in opinion are unavoidable thus is is best to keep all relatives, sibblings out in any business decisions!

• alida

If you are saying the brothers are just related to each other and not to you maybe you can schedule them at different times. If you are saying they are your brothers then best to let them both go because it will only get worse. They will have trouble seeing the line between work and family. Best of luck and happy new year.