What was your best or worst memory from the year 2006?

Favorite Answer

This was probably one of the best years in my life..

I went travelling to NY, London and Paris and met my fiancee.. (meet him for the first time in London), you could say it was love at first sight, that weekend together, the first kiss.. everything is such a great memory!!

also graduated from uni with honours, got back again with my bestfriend after 2 years of no speaking to eachother cause of some old problems...

worst memory...absolutly none...

Best - Waking up in hospital after being totally crushed by an 18 wheeler, i wasn't in a vehicle, just the truck against my body. Hence the name "3rd Life". This was my second near death experience. Oh, and also getting back full use of all my body functions after seven months.

Believe me when i say, miracles happen, I'm living it everyday!!

Worst - None

BEST moment was when i married my husband in July then found out a month later that I was pregnant with our first (after a yr of trying). Which then became my worst memory.....the day that I found out that I had miscarried

Still hurts :(

• JOHN B

Worst memory: Public Broadcasting Stations (PBS) showing every night after the evening newscast the photos or more than 1,000 soldiers, sailors & Marines who had been killed in action in Afghanistan and Iraq.

• mimi

Best memory, successful knee replacement surgery it is also my worst memory, my knee collapsed while I was walking, it was scary, but it all worked out really well.

• SP

Best- Stay at an ocean front room in Corpus Christi, TX

Worst- Dad's surgery.

The best are the birthdays, the family get togethers. The rest don't really matter.

• Breaking up with the great love of my life. Then a family death.

My fiance and I finding the wedding reception hall we'd been looking for! It's beautiful; everything we wanted and more... finally found - and what a relief that is!!

The best thing that happened to me was that I entered my favourite University.