Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Why do Girls hate the truth?

We read the scarlet letter at school so my and my friend went around putting post it notes with a big S on girls who looked like Skanks, they got mad, hey truth hurts sometimes.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

truth does hurt, but post it notes on chicks...very funny!..

• 5 years ago

be cautioned that answering in a manner that some human beings locate offensive could salary a private attack on you thru e mail. some women / women examine those boards as though they are existence itself, and in the event that they experience slighted or indignant, stand by employing. i myself have made such an errors, which resulted in diverse e-mails threatening and insulting me, wherein the lady in question even recruited friends to attempt to frighten me. whilst I laughed at those, it incredibly is been a week now and that they nonetheless deliver me issues. I even now get e-mails addressed as though they got here from me, with mysterious documents related. So, before all and sundry is going insulting a woman for her opinion or in simple terms pointing out the obtrusive fact (that John Cena sucks), bear in concepts that a number of them are fanatical and could take large lengths to instruct they have not got any lives. shop on.

• 1 decade ago

It's only your opinion, but not necessarily the truth.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.