Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Why do Girls hate the truth?

We read the scarlet letter at school so my and my friend went around putting post it notes with a big S on girls who looked like Skanks, they got mad, hey truth hurts sometimes.

Favorite Answer

truth does hurt, but post it notes on chicks...very funny!..

be cautioned that answering in a manner that some human beings locate offensive could salary a private attack on you thru e mail. some women / women examine those boards as though they are existence itself, and in the event that they experience slighted or indignant, stand by employing. i myself have made such an errors, which resulted in diverse e-mails threatening and insulting me, wherein the lady in question even recruited friends to attempt to frighten me. whilst I laughed at those, it incredibly is been a week now and that they nonetheless deliver me issues. I even now get e-mails addressed as though they got here from me, with mysterious documents related. So, before all and sundry is going insulting a woman for her opinion or in simple terms pointing out the obtrusive fact (that John Cena sucks), bear in concepts that a number of them are fanatical and could take large lengths to instruct they have not got any lives. shop on.

It's only your opinion, but not necessarily the truth.