promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

How tacky is it to have your clip on hair not match your real hair perfectly?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • shabo
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Honey u can wear whatever color u want don't listen to what some people have to say i was a hairdresser and so .......

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

First of all the first person that answered was really stupid! Your question is easy to read and is in perfect english maybe she should go back to second grade and learn how to read!

Anyways I understand what you mean. There are clips out there that have hair attached to them like this one:

http://cgi.ebay.com/SALE-NOW-ON-HUMAN-HAIR-CLIP-ON...

And yes it is very tacky because you can totally tell when its a whole different shade! If people are going to use clip on hair find the right shade that matches yours.

• isis
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Very tacky; One should not even bother to attempt using a fake hair clip unless it matches and looks real.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It depends. If it is a shade darker, you can pin it underneath, and it wouldn't look bad.

But if you have red hair and the clip on is blue black - well, that would look tacky. Unless you're into Goth, then it might look kind of cool.

I think it's just a matter of personal taste and what looks good to the individual wearing the clip ons.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

no its tacky if its a different texture or not blended with the rest of the hair properly.. dont put clip ons in that are a foot longer than your natural hair and of a different texture (aka wavy and the rest of your hair is straight) Personally I think bright colors like blue and neon red look tacky.

• 1 decade ago

How tacky is it to make a sentence that makes no sense and has horrible grammar and spelling?

By the way, if I even understand the question in broken English... the correct way to wear a hair clip is to match it to your clothes, not your hair.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

it doesn't matter just try and tie it together with your out fit or wear a plain color and add a bright hair clip

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Well depends, if you have brown hair, and a dif. shade of brown clip-on, its fine, but blond,no and red, no

• 1 decade ago

To be honest, I've have never once thought about it. It's supposed to match?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

like OMG!! SOOOOOO taaaacky!!!!! makes me sick *scoffs*......*runs for toilet*

Source(s): :D im special, like eats past special
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.