Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 decade ago

How many people will be having sex on New Years Eve and New Years??

Favorite Answer

More than any of us care to ask about, you need to get a real life and find some other use for your computer and the brain God gave you to search for something else to do with your time

Source(s): my own self and nerves that are getting short with stupid questions

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): people sex years eve years: https://biturl.im/hTZuS
  • ?

people sex years eve years

• Kim

If you had unprotected sex, you could be pregnant. If you've had your period since, it makes it rather unlikely you're pregnant, but in theory it could still be possible. Some bleeding can occur during early pregnancy which can be mistaken for a period. See a doctor about those pains though, and get a pregnancy test too while you're at it. It's the only way to put your mind at rest.

My husband and I dont usually go out and for the last 17 years our tradition includes fu**ing in the new year. It sets the mood for the next 365 days.

Not I.But for the people that will be doing the nasty.Use protection or you maybe parents in about 9 months.

NYE--Check!

NYE-again----most likely, yes at midnight!

NYD---maybe not----we'll see how the timing works!

just to many people

Woot!

Source(s): Life!

My guess is (worldwide):

2,350,468.311 (more or less)