What does this dream mean?

I had THE weirdest dream last night, and I've had the same kind of dream many times before. I was in the backseat of a car, and it was no one else in there but me, but yet the car was driving itself, and like every time before, I had to climb into the front seat and drive the car. It's weird. What does that mean?

Favorite Answer

Apparently, it might mean that you feel (or maybe are) helpless, though you may not realise it, and you have an urge to take over, in order to feel secure. Or maybe it means that your life is heading in a direction that you wish to change. many meanings can be found.

The best person who can figure out what it's about is you, because you know everything about yourself, your past, your desires, fears and so on.

I've never had a dream repreat itself more than 2 or 3 times so i have no idea why this is happening, but it sounds a bit freaky to me. It could be an important message that your mind is sending you, about something you're unaware of, or it could be the result of a fear of some sort, whether you realise you have it or not. Or maybe your subconscious is trying to figure something out, but it can't, because something's missing. Something still needs to happen.

I think you could have a revelation soon enough. ;)

OMG that was the same kind of dream I used to have when I was little! That is so weird! I would always feel scared how my family left me and how the car was driving itself.

I'd say it's a good dream. It means you want to take control of your life because you feel like you're being guided by an untrustworthy force. Any dream where you take control of a situation is very affirming and shows signs of growth and assertiveness.

I guess it means your the only one responsible enough to drive the car. What you could do if you think you have enough control, is to not go steer the car and see what happens.

This is what I think it means: at times you feel you do not have any control over some parts of your life; you want to change that by taking charge of all facets of your life....good for you...

It means that you have weird, meaningless dreams just like the rest of us. Don't sweat it.

your gonna be in a action movie when u grow up and that will be one of you action scenes and you skillfully save yourself from crashing.