Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

What does it mean when a guy says "you must get hit on alot"?

A guy just told me this on our first date....what do you think he meant by it? I was so caught off guard and didnt really know how to respond.

Thanks for the heads up! I think he likes me he hasnt asked me out again other than a generic "call me if you want to go out"....I hate being the pursuer! But....I really like him so who knows :)

Favorite Answer

He meant it as a compliment - as to say, "you're attractive"

He meant that you are not just good looking but so obviously great looking that it would be impossible not to notice you so every guy that sees you ,with the nerve to, would ask you out.

• fefe

He was saying you are very pretty, that alto of guys hit on you, trying to make a play on you because they find you attractive

That you are probably very attractive and he thinks guys try to get close to you alot.

He also might mean he wants to get in your pants. BE ON GUARD, fellow woman!

• ?

mean he really got the hots for you haha and you must be really hot ;) keep it uP with the good looks then its all sweet ;)

Like most of what men say it means I want to have sex with you.

he means that he thinks your hot

it could mean your attractive, it could also just mean you have a nice rack

He is very attracted to you.