Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

I need help!!!!! Make my mom think im a good kid..?

Tongith is new Years... Im 17 freakin years old.. I plan on getting drunk ok.. my gah.. Is that so bad to ask for a little bitof fun.. well.. I dont really know how to even begin trying to ask my mom to stay somewere else all night on NEW YEARS.. I f i tell her im spending the night with someone she will def know somethign up... what do i tell her to let me stay out all night??.... any ideas

and dont be mean.. its annoying.. and I dont care if you think its wrong

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Moms will be moms...she just wants you to be safe. Just tell your going out with friends tonight, just hanging out.

• 1 decade ago

Ive had much practice with this im 17 as well and the only thing ive really found that works is pick a friend she thinks to an angel and say ur going over to their house because thier parents are having a party then go over although it can backfire if ur moms taking you there so it can go either way hope i could help and dont be stupid dont drink and drive or ride with anyone who has been lost a few friends because of it peace

Source(s): personal experiance
  • 1 decade ago

Sorry mate....hope you find a way round the problem, sometimes you'll find it's not all it's cracked up to be.

Don't think too harshly of your mother - she's just doing her job....luck!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Man..you sound like me when I was your age! Just be careful....

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

May you in your DRUNKEN STATE get in a real bad car accident, THAT WAY, YOU CAN GET BACK AT YOUR MOTHER! [STUPID!]

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.