promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Tupac in Pac's life!?

Pac's life song was released in late 2006. He clearly talks about people minding their own business instead of debating about his life. The great Tupac was never dead!

Update:

karo_80 and bob, so you're saying that the song "pac's life" was made before 1996 because he went through the time machine and made a song about with some rappers that weren't underground. Sure you are provide with the date and time of tupacs death, but how can you be sure? You can only make an argument according to that information, yet that's the only proof you got. Is there any other information you have to support that? I have all the proof you need, his released songs after 1996. I wonder if you still gonna say that he made a lot of songs 5 or 10 years from now when more albums come up...

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Through out pacs career him and his music was constantly criticized by the media,politicians and fans, the reason behind the don kilimatic was because he had felt the media had crucifide him. Pac aint no coward hidin out somewhere, let him r.i.p

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Tupac unfortunately surrounded himself with people that put him in danger...the saying, 'if you live by the sword you will die by the sword applies'

• 1 decade ago

He had made enough music to last way after his death thats wher they are getting it from.

• 1 decade ago

I agree. You can't make 5 albums after you die!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2pac is alive and well on some remote island.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

ya i agree to well is he in jail?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.