Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Sonja asked in PetsBirds · 1 decade ago

How do you hold a bird's cage door with a paperclip?

This is from a question asked earlier, This was the majority, and I tried but I can't figure it out? HELP?????????????

Favorite Answer

Personally, your bird is probably too smart for the paper clip. Years ago, I bought these sock clips that really work. Email me and I will send you one. Smart birds can figure out anything!! Not this, so there lol Have a nice year.

you have to tie a rubberband to the paperclip, then loop it through the gate, then up and around the bird perch inside. use a sheepshank knot for best results.