do you thing the eagles will make it t the super bowl?

i am a huge eagles fan and the way they played against the falcons and them cowgirls i think if we keep up the great work we can make it

Favorite Answer

Nope to many good team they have to beat

The Eagles are a hot team right now and have a good chance to go all the way. Feeley played well and is a good back up, but Garcia turned the Eagles around. The Eagles front line is playing good.

• I think they will make it to the Superbowl,because I believe Eagles are better currently than the Saints and Bears,but I think the Ravens will win it.We'll see in the playoffs.

They may make it if they can manage to buy that many tickets (assuming they all want to sit in the same section) and they get flight reservations. In other words the only way they will go is as spectators. The Saints will represent the NFC this year.

I am sure you are going to get there but the Ravens are going to beat you. There defense is awesome and NcNair has picked

that team up big time offensively

Garcia is so good in your system I think Andy Ried is going

to hope NacNabb is not better yet next year..

yes but the way AJ Feeley played made me wondered if he should have replaced McNabb

no, new orleans vs. san diego san diego the winners

not only make it,but they will win it.

Hell yes!!!

HELL YES