I'm 40 female, Will I ever find true love or just a close friend?

Favorite Answer

when you socialize just look for a friend. A friend is basically what true romance is about. Have to be a friend first and foremost. My wife and I been married 21 years and we still are friends, marriage didn't change a thing because nothing needs to change, it's only a piece of paper

• I believe you will find true love. It doesnt matter the age. So that you didnt find it at a younger age, you may find it now. Depends on how you feel about dating, and meeting people for romance at your age thats all. Some people marry at older age than you, some very young, even old old people friend love, true love and get married. True Love is hard to find but its possible. IF thats what you want, believe you'll find him or he'll come to you. Dont settle for sloppyness is how i see it, and don't go over board either. If hes fine in what you looking for in a man, and he loves you truthfully, and treats you like a queen you are, then you know the rest, hope for the best, take care.

Well I found 1/2 of it at 40. I had my half but she didn't feel the same. However at our age, your best bet is to find a close friend and wait and see if love arises. We are more skeptical, jaded, and cautious at our age than we were when we were young. We just don't fall for a pretty face anymore.

True love is a close friend and they both are inside you.

When you really learn that you might find a partner to share your life with. You might have to learn what "true love" is though. People suffer because they are always looking outside themselves for happiness. You can't find it in someone else.

Good Luck.

I read a servey that says it's less likely after 35 and gets worse the older you get untill you are in your 80's then it comes up .

But then we hear that people are getting married later in life and do well.

true love...I dont know it that exists. A friend is always possible was told its easier for a women to get a friend then a guy_

Not sure that "true love" even exists. But you will find love, don't worry. Probably more than once in your life.

Either one is great don't you think? 40 is young and you have much time to find him or her.

• being a female you have the one thing men want. you will find someone, just make yourself the best that you can.

Hang in there. My wife was nearly 50 when we got together.