Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Don't you hate it when...?

you cut ur fingernail too short & it hurts like hell?

Favorite Answer

heck yea, the skin feels really...fleshy, its the only way to describe it, and its sensitive to the touch, than a little while later it hurts when you touch anything...I SAY TO HELL WITH THE TOO CUT FINGERNAIL!

yeah and ya know what takes that away NO do not cut your finger off! its mercurochrome, it was like red iodine, in a little bottle like that, I think its not in use too much nowadays cause it has mercury in it, but I was real bad fingernail biter and I used it all the time to kill some severe pain. if you can find it ( i think I saw some at walgreens the other day close to the pharmacy) it will kill the pain immediately

• Man

The bad part is the meat inside kind of flips out and it hurts like hell at work :)

Happy New Year from the East

Enjoy the last of 2006 from the West :)

• DanaV

Oh I love it. Heh, just kidding yeah, especially when you're little and other people cut your fingernails too short!!! AHH!

• Molly

Yes, that is the worst. Oww. When I used to work as a server I always used to get lemon juice on them too because some uppity ***** wanted a lemon in her ice water.

I think it hurts just as bad when you bite your fingernail down too far, too!

Yeah

Yes.

• Cherie

yes, very much so, or if you break a nail and have to cut it very short, that sucks too

Yup..Hurts like the dickins