promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw Enforcement & Police · 1 decade ago

Did anyone know that the Warden of My Prison in Louisiana was on Felony Probation?

Back in '2001 our Associate Warden Leroy Vaught was arrested on felony charges stemming from his being Warden at Caldwell Detention Center. He was subsequently convicted yet kept his job as Warden at Richwood Correctional Center in Monroe, LA. The only thing that changed was his title on paper that made him Warden over the city inmates but the rest of the inmates were DOC which means they were state inmates. Was this legal for a Warden that is being supervised by a state probation officer to oversee 400 state inmates and have access to computers regarding state inmates and their release dates? You would not believe the horrifying stories I could tell you about that place that may in fact still go on seven years later. I hope someone will stop the abuse there. I have heard of an officer urinating over 3 inmates heads in front of a dorm of 80 inmates because they tested positive for marajuana those inmates were beaten and choked until they called this same man and two others Daddy.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

don't go to prison and then u won't be able to ***** about it. i hope it is hard

Source(s): correctional officer
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Someone needs to contact your State Attorney General's office or at least your local Congress representative.

• jen
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

And what exactly did you do to end up in prison? Youa re no angel, so try to stay out of jail and you won't have to worry about it!

• nickle
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

IMAGINE THAT!!! A warden breaking the law------shame shame shame.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Smoky!
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

In Louisiana it is legal!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.