i just saw the FULL video of saddam hussein's execution. now that he's dead will you sleep better at night?

i know i will. DING DONG THE PRICK IS DEAD, THE PRICK IS DEAD, THE PRICK IS DEAD, DING DONG THE WICKED PRICK IS DEAD. SING IT WITH ME NOW... DING DONG THE PRICK IS DEAD, THE PRICK IS DEAD, THE PRICK IS DEAD, DING DONG THE WICKED PRICK IS DEAD.

Favorite Answer

hell i know i will sleep better, DONG DONG THE WICKED PIRCK IS DEAD!!!!

I have tried to spend less time thinking about Sadam and more time on James Browns Passing. His funeral on Cspan was lively to say the least. One or more of my 360 friends had posted a great blog about him with song links so I listened to that.

"I feel good" "you know that I would""so nice(X2)i got you...."

The Godfather of Soul, Supermans Wife Dana Reeve, another EX president is dead and still the slow motion funeral has yet to climax. ( this week long funeral is a bit much) These deaths mean more to me right now.

How many other crooks are still running around free?

Where has all our money gone? No accounting.

No it does not make me feel better that he is dead...in fact I am saddened that we feel the need to kill anyone. We need a lot more peace and a lot less hate in the world.

• Man

I'm against the execution. First of all, no matter how bad Saddam might be (and i AGREE he is devilish and deserve to die) he IS THE PRESIDENT OF A COUNTRY. This means, the United States; another country, does not have the RIGHT to do what they did. If Saddam should die, he should die by the will of his people in his own country and the court of his own people (Iraqis)

ding dong...i'll sleep better when all terrorists are hanged!!!!

happy new year!!!

no it doesn't make me feel better. what would make me feel better is for bush to deal wit his own country's problems, instead of invading other countries, who weren't real threats.

i couldnt care less and no i wont be sleeping tonight at all....happy new year!

• DG

Thou shall not Kill!