Yahoo News & Video Complain?

I don't know where to report it in Yahoo, but if you know what's the solution, please inform me.

1. I can't view the video news that is featured by Yahoo. I ONLY SEE ADVERTISEMENT PLAYING OVER AND OVER AGAIN... i see the "Up Next" texts in news but still, i don't see anything but advertisements. I'm using a fast wireless broadband internet.

2. When you click a picture in the featured news, you'll get an incomplete description of the picture because the window that pops up is small and you cannot resize it.

I'm using windows XP. Please help me.

Ashley, if you don't have a f****en idea what i'm talking, then you're not a yahoo news user. and your answer is not needed here..

Favorite Answer

i have the exact same issue i sorry that i can't help u but i know someone up there knows how to solve this issue.

This hasn't been operating for months now. i'm not particular a thanks to enable them recognize, there search for engine isn't any help. each and every now and then you may replica the headline from yahoo information and paste it in google or you tube and watch it there. thats what i have been doing. i does not carry your breath waiting for yahoo to fix or perhaps note the problem, desire this helps.

no f****en idea what you are talking about