Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

What is the best excersise to tone inner and outter thighs?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

lunges or squatting up and down really slow that should work if you do it a couple times a day

• Sara S
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

running or walking at a fast speed, ecspecially on an incline. Also the machine at the gym that has the weight that you push with your outter thighs in and out.

• ?
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

Mustard is a secret bulge-buster. the assumption boosts your metabolism and boosts organic ephadrine, the hormone wherein burns fat. in accordance to Jeya Holly, professor of human nutrition at Oxford Brookes college, basically a tablespoon interior your nutrition can decrease a flabby waist via 20 %!

• 1 decade ago

I like using the recumbent bike for cardio, and for building my legs, and also using the hack squat machine for building my thighs, I load them with plenty of weight, but begin with light weight and build it up. Doing squats requires a ton of energy, and it is a great calorie burner.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Leg scissors with ankle weights

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Squats works good for everyone.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

here's a video you can watch to tone your inner thighs:

http://nowloss.com/inner-thigh.htm

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

walking if good. it is good for the gluteus maximus too.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

frequent sex.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.