Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleOther - Beauty & Style · 1 decade ago

boy problems?

i like this boy and he likes me but i dont want to ask him out i want him to ask me out

Favorite Answer

Boys are not good with hints or anything. They need you to be blunt when you want something. After you make sure he likes you back find out if he's interested in dating . If he's interested in dating then the reason he hasn't asked you out yet is because he is too shy and is afraid of rejection. If he isn't interested in dating then there isn't anything you can do,sorry :( . If he's interested in dating , I know it's hard but YOU have to ask HIM out.

Hope this helps :).

It seems like you're young, as you have grammar errors. Stay friends with him until you become close and casually pop the question when it feels right. You don't seem exactly comfortable with asking him if he wants to ask you out, so what you can do right now is play it smart. Try not to rush things, but if you feel the need of just having to, I guess you can go ahead and ask if you can grab burgers with him. Say it some time when it's private enough, but not so much that you feel like you're in the spotlight. Perhaps, while eating lunch with him and a group of friends! You can be saying, "Wow, Arthur and the Invisibles seems like such a great, childish movie. Speaking of which, it'd be great to watch it with you sometime. On the way, we can pick up some In and Out. What do you say, dinner and a movie? It's simple and really old time-y! I love it." See what he says and be prepared to get hurt, or even, to beam!

well maybe you have to do the first move because boys are really shy even though it doesn't seem like it. Go up to him ask him to hang out. Then when you both are ready it will happen. I know that it will feel great when he does it but he might be shy so comfort him. Make him feel that he can trust you. Ect.

Source(s): mermaidlover96@yahoo.com

If the reason you don't want to ask him out is because you want a man that'd be strong and bold in the relationship, you should ask him out, he will probably be more comfortable asking you out and stuff afterwards.

I disagree with all the answers so far. Boys are suppose to ask girls out. (I know this seem real old school for most of you)

If he´s shy you could be looking at many years of waiting. I my self am very shy and don´t notice if girls like me or not so I don´t say anything, but if they are waiting for me it´s never going to happen

ask one of his clostset friends to tell him to ask u out

flirt like heck with him, and drop hints, if yall have some friends in common, talk to one of them to kinda let him know that you are totally ready if he is!

in this life time my dear we dont sit and wait for things to happen. you want something you go out side and give what ever it takes to have it and cherish it for ever, good luck

maybe u should tell one of your friends to tell him that u like him and to ask u out.