promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Would my suspicion be correct to you?

My gf was a meth addict a year ago. She got cleaned up and started school and quit stripping. One of the things she used to do when hooked on meth was disappear for a few days with no contact. Well this past Thursday some of her old hangouts came to town and she went off with them and I havent heard a thing in 3 days from her. I fear they have offered her meth again and she was too weak to abstain from the temptation. Is my suspicion founded or not?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes. But, you already knew what you were getting.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

i think you might be right......if she did go back to using meth you might want to worry. Meth is very dangerous as you can tell and i think that you should get her some more help. If you think that you can help her and you think that as soon as her old buddy's leave she'll stop i don't think you have that much to worry about but when they leave and she has started up her old ways you should get her some help again.

hope this helps at lest a little

• 1 decade ago

I'd say definitely. You're right to call these people 'hangouts' and not 'friends', because I don't know many people who use crystal who really have friends. I think your suspicion is right on the money. Sorry.

• 1 decade ago

Hey dude, your suspicion is very well founded...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I would say that you are probably right.BUT you shouldn't convict her till you find out for sure.Good Luck.

• sexton
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

It very well could be and you should just keep trying to get a hold of her :) :) :)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

it's likely that she has been on a binge again, Now what?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.