Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

?
Lv 6
? asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Is true love blind?

I think that I'm falling for this overweight, ugly, disease-infected skank. (Or at least that is what every one else says about her!)

I don't care that she is slightly overweight at 411 pounds.

I don't care that she has had more turns than the doorknob at Grand Central Station.

I don't care that she has more hair on her back than I have on my head.

It doesn’t matter that her face is a mottled, poor replica of a pepperoni pizza!

The pimples will eventually go away anyway.

Does it really matter that she has been with ¾ of Philadelphia?

I don’t care!

I even got over the smell of sour milk and rotting fish!

It must be LOVE!

Well because it is almost the New Year, I want the world to know that I love AMY C!

17 Answers

Relevance
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

YOU SUCK!!!! I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU!!! I WILL GET YOU BACK! MAKE NO MISTAKE ABOUT IT!!!!!!!

Source(s): But I love you too even though you can't get it up most of the time. Love you baby!
  • Anonymous
    5 years ago

Here is quote from Shakespeare's play, A Midsummer's night dream. It was said by Helena in Act One; Sc One- " Love looks not with the eyes but with the mind: And therefore is winged Cupid painted blind." Hope you figure it out.

• 1 decade ago

True love is blind then the couple wake up after about a year and the real tests of the relationship start.

• ?
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Yes love can be blind at times so you have to be careful. Happy new Year.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i guess no scent of smell or touch 2 they all need 2 be loved good luck,happy new year 2 all

Source(s): ps don,t for get my 10 pts
  • 1 decade ago

For you I guess....

Amy C is the girl with the green eye right?

Damn.

• 1 decade ago

ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that is messed up if u sleep that chick u will definitely get some kind of std so u would be f***ed for life

• Crissy
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

did some one named amy c p iss you off

• 1 decade ago

You are very very bad. I'm sure she's going to beat you up now, I will offer to hold her coat while she does.

• KatGuy
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

You have good taste.... you didn't describe though what she is like on the inside. : 0

• 1 decade ago

ooook...congrats man...& yes love is definitely blind,my ol man will vouch for that! =)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.