?
? asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Is true love blind?

I think that I'm falling for this overweight, ugly, disease-infected skank. (Or at least that is what every one else says about her!)

I don't care that she is slightly overweight at 411 pounds.

I don't care that she has had more turns than the doorknob at Grand Central Station.

I don't care that she has more hair on her back than I have on my head.

It doesn’t matter that her face is a mottled, poor replica of a pepperoni pizza!

The pimples will eventually go away anyway.

Does it really matter that she has been with ¾ of Philadelphia?

I don’t care!

I even got over the smell of sour milk and rotting fish!

It must be LOVE!

Well because it is almost the New Year, I want the world to know that I love AMY C!

• ...
    Favorite Answer

YOU SUCK!!!! I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU!!! I WILL GET YOU BACK! MAKE NO MISTAKE ABOUT IT!!!!!!!

Source(s): But I love you too even though you can't get it up most of the time. Love you baby!

Here is quote from Shakespeare's play, A Midsummer's night dream. It was said by Helena in Act One; Sc One- " Love looks not with the eyes but with the mind: And therefore is winged Cupid painted blind." Hope you figure it out.

True love is blind then the couple wake up after about a year and the real tests of the relationship start.

• ?

Yes love can be blind at times so you have to be careful. Happy new Year.

i guess no scent of smell or touch 2 they all need 2 be loved good luck,happy new year 2 all

Source(s): ps don,t for get my 10 pts

For you I guess....

Amy C is the girl with the green eye right?

Damn.

ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that is messed up if u sleep that chick u will definitely get some kind of std so u would be f***ed for life

• Crissy

did some one named amy c p iss you off

You are very very bad. I'm sure she's going to beat you up now, I will offer to hold her coat while she does.

• KatGuy

You have good taste.... you didn't describe though what she is like on the inside. : 0

ooook...congrats man...& yes love is definitely blind,my ol man will vouch for that! =)