promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

is texas the next disneyland site?

18 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I have heard this rumor for years. One rumor is that it is going to be down near Kemah; there is a developer with a large plot out there. Another rumor is that it will be going up out North of Magnolia, where the Renaissance festival is, once the Aggie Highway is completed up through there.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

This is a rumor that was first started as a prank and then has developed more steam as the years have gone by. Just recently Houston's versions of Six Flags closed, I don't know if we are able to support a park; we don't have great weather or water in this part of Texsas. I had noticed the Orange County reference of another poster; Katy is not in Orange County, it lies in Harris, Fort Bend, and Waller County. This story has gotten a lot of independent media press lately but there seems to be no steam to the rumor. I have posted a page of a site that first began this story, I hope it answers your question or at least leads you to a better answer.

• 1 decade ago

No. Disneyland is in Aneheim, California. Texas is kinda far from California. I tell you cuz I live in Texas. But you might try Disney World in Orlando, Florida as well--though there are better rides in Disneyland.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

That would be cool. They can have tomorrow land where everything is Mexican, or have rides like over the fence or run for the border in adventure land. They can also have instead of the hunted mansion it could be "The ghosts of the Alamo" were people ride carts through the ruins of the Alamo and ghost jump out like Davey Crockett, and Pat Boone

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

That's not very likely. Disneyland locations tend to be highly populated areas where tourists congregate. There's no place in Texas that meets that description.

• 1 decade ago

possibly, I live in Arkansas so that would be nice, and the New York one would be nice too, since I was born there I visit it often! I <3 New York!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

LOL Druid Ditto here in Kentucky.

• 1 decade ago

Hello

It sure is after the white house

kind regards :)

Source(s): My kind of understanding
  • Druid
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

>Damn, and here I thought it already was, considering all the Mickey Mouse politicians from Texas we have been subjected to.<

• 1 decade ago

no they are not expanding, in America... they are concentrating on what the already have here...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.