should i keep being friends that don't really meld with my real self?

I made some friends this past year and by hanging out with them, I am really begining to remember the way I really am and I don't like my new friends too much.

I want to be the person I like being, but I don't think I will get along with anyone I am friends with.

should I be the person I really enjoy being or the person that my friends know?

I am just not sure who I would hang out with here if I am really myself.

so i guess it's pretty much a slow death?

Favorite Answer

dont hide form who you are if they cant like you for you their not friends

When it comes down to it you have to do what you think is best for yourself. If you made these friends while you were "finding" yourself and now realize that this is not the kinda person you now want to be than move on. Being the person you want to be means taking control of your life and achieving the goals that you set for yourself.

Good luck.

I don't have any friends, but in the process I have quit drinking and smoking cigarettes. So I guess you could look at it like this; if you are taking care of yourself and living a healthier life, then what is more important, friends or yourself? Can you live without friends? Can you live with bad health??

If you have to ask others if you should keep your friends, you do not deserve an answer...

no because when it comes down to it all you will have is urself

be yourself, you'll be proud of yourself.