Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Is Pat Robertson evil?

He appears more corrupt than I had ever noticed. Is he going to hell?

Favorite Answer

I don't know about evil, but he sure is embarrassing.

• Sketch

From Wikpedia ...."In most cultures, the word is used to describe acts, thoughts, and ideas which are thought to (either directly or causally) bring about affliction and death."

Considering that Pat Robertson proposed assassinating Hugo Chavez, I would say yes. That alone fulfills the definition of evil.

Unfortunately, Pat Robertson will not go to Hell, there is no Hell and there are no gods. He is a stinking fraud thief and deserves a prison cell where he can count the number of times his cellmate rapes him.

I think true christians need to rise up against the evil that is done in the name of their religion. Pat robertson and his ilk are pure evil, and are intent on spreading hatred and intolerence, and returning america to the dark ages.

• Shossi

Pat Robertson is one of the leaders of Evangelical Christianity. He has let his position ''go to his head''. He gets worse and worse with time. He is certainly no one I would want to spend time in heaven with.

If I were one of these Christians, I'd try to get rid of him. He is embarrassing.

• Ruth

he certainly deserves to. From the taking of money to make him rich at the expense of the poor little old ladies on Social Security to the stupid stuff he says. That man is corrupt.

Maybe he will go to hell. He insults Hindus because to him they're evil and they worship false gods. He is a crazy man.

Please don't ask people to do God's job for him; he is quite able to judge without our help, thank you.

I've never heard anything that would indicate he's done anything illegal, but then again I don't watch a whole lot of tv, either. Why?

I'm not his judge, or anyone elses', but as far as I'm concerned all televangelists are pretty much evil.

• NONAME

'Evil' is a strong term. I would say 'mistaken,' 'heretical,' 'dellusional,' and 'dangerous,' but I can't judge his intentions or his eternal destiny.