Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Is it true that Saddam Husein still alive and well???

We hung one of his look alike.

Favorite Answer

no, he's dead

At one time I thought that killing Saddam would be a mistake because it would increase sectarian violence.

Then I thought about how desirable this would be.

The Sunni kill Shia, The Shia kill Sunni. Less of them are killing troops if they are killing each other.

The Sunni are not strong enough too retake Iraq, the Shia are too weak to survive without US support and surrounded by Sunni nations that Hate them are a perpetual client state. Just like Israel.

Bush wins

This gives control over a big chunk of Middle East territory, people and Oil.

This makes Israel less valuable as a client state and this reduces its influence in American politics. That allows some savings in aid spending on Israel. These savings can be used to rearm an Iraq that has become a loyal servant of USA foriegn policy, Just like Iran under Shah Reza Pahlavi.

Bush wins.

Happy New Year.

Yes, I think he's gonna be at the Ale House in Orlando tonight for the New Year celebration.

He is living with Santa in the North pole and is an elf in training.

He is sitting in the same castle in Germany as Bin Ladin sipping tea.

You can bet on it!

AGTANSOP's

never know. i expect him to release a video soon much like tupac and biggie have and saddam will be bigger and better...i have trouble believing they actually killed him. but my hope are that they did.

F A L S E!!! SADDAM IS REAL DEAD!!!!This is according to the DNA, it was him.

i dont think so. i saw it on the news, google video, and the ebaumsworld place and im pretty sure it was him who was hanged

Could be, you never know!

He has double identity, you know that???

• ra63

He can't get any deader.

yea, i keep him in a spider hole in my backyard.