Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

How to spend my NYE, when I'm alone....feel sick..ect.?

I got someone on my mind, I just ate some bad food, lol, and I think my tanning lotion is poisoning me, what should I do to make my new years eve actually good?

Favorite Answer

well the first thing u can do is send that special person who is on ur mind a big email so he can debate how beautiful a person u r. then u can go and day dream about how great of a person he is. dont forget to send him pictures as well. bye hun

I actually prefer to be alone on New Year's Eve. It's a personal ritual of mine. I find it's the perfect time of the year to reflect on the year that's gone and think about the year that is coming. I get to thinking to where I am and where I want to be going. What I'd like to accomplish this year. I'll probably call a few people over around 9:30 / 10:00 if I can still find any for the popping up of the bubbly, but that's it.

You can party and get drunk on any day of the year, but to me, New Year's is special and deserves better than that. Take care. Happy New Year.

Celebrate by yourself. Pig out on ice cream (or watever u like) and enjoy watching the ball drop. U don't need 2 B around other people 2 have fun, but if you r really depressed, find some1 else that's not doing anything and chat w/ them over the phone or online or something. Have fun and hope u feel better