promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

i need some ads to put in the newspaper for a hair salon. where can i get some that are newspaper ready?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I guess you need to make your own, there's no such a thing of ads newspaper ready..Happy New Year!..☺

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

if you are on a tight budget you rough your own idea out on paper. look at other ads and find a couple of ads you like to take as samples to turn it over to the newspaper. one of the newspaper salesmen will come by to discuss prices and take back all the necessary imformation and he will have one of their gaphic arts prepare a rough draft for you to change or approve. search the web and learn more about the subject. the key thing is to remember KISS -- keep it simple.

• 1 decade ago

don't use the newspaper. Not a lot of people read it. Instead post your ad either in a magazine or online

• 1 decade ago

Write down the info you want to include -- name of the business, address, phone number, hours, slogan, specials -- and call the newspaper's ad department. I bet they'll be happy to put something together for you.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I would suppose you need to find the newspaper that needs a perm the most...

• lot
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

in case you do men, the fact of the situation is that myself and maximum men i be attentive to love having their hair carried out by using fascinating women human beings. hire a stunner! on the turn area this would intimidate ability lady clientelle. on the advertising front I definitely think of myspace is a large place to start. Set one up on your salon with %. and friendly "speil" and then there's a myspace facility which ability you will discover each and every person interior a definite radius of your postal/zip code, befriend all of them! this could be a large thank you to cause them to sense portion of your "club," shop them published with updates on deals and information and so on - theyll think of of you right now away whilst wanting something carried out, in spite of in the event that they have in no way been in the previous!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

there are none that I know off.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.