Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceCredit · 1 decade ago

Who is more evil Saddam or Hilter?

Favorite Answer

Why is this under Business & Finance? Do we win a cash prize for picking the correct answer?

Well they both were evil just depends on how you look at it because Hitler commanded the death of millions of Jews during the holocaust. While Saddam killed his own people and a lot of the people in Kuwait with mustard bombs. But in my opinion I say Hitler since he was bent on world conquest and if he could have would have killed a lot more people.

Saddam done some killing himself, Hitler on the other hand ordered others to do it. Good compared to evil.....their equally evil.

Both are evil, but I would have to say Hitler. He did make the Nazis kill the Jewish people. Plus, he was in World War 2. It was really deadly back then.

I would say Hitler because he has killed more people than saddam. They are both evil of course!

• Hitler of course; The difference of the number of people Hitler killed compared to that of Saddam is tremendous.

I do not believe that evil is measurable, either you are evil (Saddam, Hitler, Mousselini) or your not. If you murder someone, then you are evil, plain and simple.

They are both evil. I don't think there is any comparison. If anything, I think I will let God be the Judge as to how evil each one really was.

Both are EVIL!!! just that Hitler got the chance to get more closer to his dream (RULE THE WORLD). He also killed more people, so that makes him meaner.

I think they both rate high on the evil meter.